Thursday 26 May 2011

NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Bulls vs Heat Live 26 May 2011

 Watch NBA Live Streaming

I could dive into how much Game 4 sucked, but I won't. Rather, I'm finding it amazing to think that this incredible run could come to such an abrupt end. I think it's fair to say that this year has exceeded expectations, but somewhere during the second half of the season when the kool-aid got passed out, I enjoyed a nice tall glass. Now this just hurts, as the idea of the league's winningest team, one with an MVP, a Coach of The Year,  an Executive Of The Year, hell, even a 12th Man Of The Year award could be over as of tomorrow night is frankly pretty shocking. How did things go so badly so quickly?

Statistics say that 96% of the NBA teams to trail 3-1 in a series end up losing. And that's before factoring in the Thunder's series-ending loss to the Mavericks on Wednesday night. I could burn a couple thousand words on what's gone wrong and what it all means. But that is a post for another day... and hopefully never.
Crazier things have happened. That's all I'm going to say. Crazier things. Have. Happened. As Derrick Rose might say, why not three straight?
With no hyperbole (finally!), I can say that this is a must-win game for the Bulls. So before we go through the minutia of what it will take to win, it's time to pull out all the stops.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites